There is a black man in office and the first thing most black and white folks think is…what about us? What have he done for us lately mentality? President Obama is the people’s president. He was not elected to simply serve the 9-11% African Americans and the majority of folks in this country which by the way is a minority. The majority (group white people “VOTED” President Barack Obama into office. President Obama was selected to serve all the people in the United States. Some of those blacks and white folks who are naysayers are talking ish, going to the left with their what has he done for me/us lately mentality…hell what the heck have these folks done for their communities or themselves lately and did they “VOTE”? Did these same folks encourage someone else to “VOTE”? Are these the same folks that are simply talking, blowing smoke or trolls tolling the line? VOTE PRESIDENT OBAMA 2012.
- President Obama’s fortunes beckon for second term in 2012 as Osama bin Laden part II emerges (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Obama visits Texas, but eyes wider Latino audience (msnbc.msn.com)
- Obama, CBC on solid ground? (politico.com)
- Obama’s broken immigration promises (rt.com)
- Bill Schneider: It’s Still the Economy, Stupid (huffingtonpost.com)