I have been on the fence with blogging. To blog or not to blog has been steadily on my mind? I’ve been blogging for five years. Posting and reposting information that I’ve found useful. I am still on the fence…baby steps. I miss blogging my opinionated rants and ravings. Hence, I’ve been hanging out in cyberspace but I it is not the same as ranting on one’s own blog. I will be catching up by posting my opinionated deets on thephotographer4you® the next coming weeks. Thanks for visiting cyber-family.
For the last three months during my sabbatical I’ve been asking myself why do I blog?
- Sharing resourceful information
- Exchanging resourceful information
- Freedom of Expression
- Ranting and ravings into cyberspace
- Staying abreast of technology
- Staying abreast of the new communication portal to reach out to an broader audience
- Self promotion
- Conversations with like mind individuals
- Sharing imaging through my DSLR lens and iphoneography
- Most of all to stay connected with folks around the globe
- An different perspective about being an black woman during the 21st century
- Connection to family and friends
- Promote brands and review brands used
- To encourage, inspire and motivate folks to keep their heads up
- Rant and rave about Politics aka Politricks
- To be an voice amongst the bantering noise
- Everyone has an opinion…..this is mine!
- Note that every photograph has an story…
To show folks that we all wear many faces.
We all wear many faces.
Despite whatever our circumstances. I believe one should smile anyway. Life is worthy of an smile. If you’re reading this…that in itself is worthy of an smile.
For an long time I did not know what I wanted to discuss on thephotographer4you®. I think I am just simply going to keep it 100% and be myself. I am not interest in following other blogs and echo another blogs rants and ravings. Nah….NOPE! You read what you read and hopefully my readership enjoy my ranting and ravings. We shall see..
My sabbitical went well and it was much needed. I am thankful to time out from time to time. I am slowly finding my way back to writing down my thoughts, rants and raving. I appreciate your readership family….thank you for hanging out with sista girl. I see you….(^_^)