Be Thankful. When I look at this picture I realize that my troubles are not that great. I have no reason to complain. I am blessed and I have a lot to be thankful for in my life. Saw this picture over at FreddyO
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that
will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over
time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time. Read More…
Thanks for visiting thephotographer4you®