It is not surprising that photography has taken off in cyberspace. Folks are sharing amazing iphoneography images from around the globe. There are literally thousands of iPhone apps for the novice to DSLR carrying professional photographer to use. It is mind boggling to filter through the best apps for you. Below are a few must have iPhone apps that every iPhone user should consider installing on their iPhone.
For the past two weekends I have filter through apps to use for my iPhone 4S for iphoneography. Although there are quite of few that are worthy of mentioning. Below are a few must have iPhone apps that every iPhone user should consider installing on their iPhone. The iPhone apps would make great stocking stuffers for photographers by purchasing an iTune giftcard and print out must have apps for iphoneography photographers list. Place in the big fuzzy stocking along with photography gadgets, accessories, point and shoot camera and place under the Christmas tree.
- Camera Plus Pro – allows iPhone 4S users to take advantage of their 8MP camera. $1.99
- Snaptseed - enhance, transform, and share their photos. $4.99
- True HDR - to take full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, or iPod Touch 4G! Right now on sale for $.99
- Iris Suite – It has some of the same features found in Photoshop. Everything from levels, curves, contrast, saturation, layers and masking to histograms, filters and textures. $1.99
- Filterstorm - It includes borders, noise reduction, clone tool, vignette, rotating, straightening, cropping and a history tool. $3.99
- PhotoForge2 - editing features that include curves, levels, layers, filters and effects. $1.99
- TouchRetouch - lets you remove unwanted content or objects from your photos, using just your finger and iPhone or iPod Touch. What comes to mind is it is like PhotoShop’s content aware function in PS5. $.99
- PhotoArtista - Turn your iphoneography images into paintings. $2.99
- Photo Transfer - allows you to easily download photos from your iPhone or iPad to your computer as well as exchange photos from and to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Transfer photos over WiFi, no cables or extra software required. Every iPhone user should have this app. $2.99
- iWatermark - protect your photos/art with a visible text or graphic or QR watermark. $.99
- Flickpad HD for Facebook and Flickr - Browse, share, favorite, comment on all your friends Flickr and Facebook photos. On sale $.99
- FX Photo Studio - features over 194 effects and filters. The app also includes color splash tool, selective masking with the effects, image adjustments (gamma, hue, saturation, crop, etc), built-in camera (iPhone 4s support) and more. The variety of filters are with lo-fi, vintage, art filters, crosspro effects, sketches, frames, vignettes, stencils, graffiti filters and more. $1.99