Sign up today to receive your free Wedding Planner!
The Washington Post Wedding Planner 2010 is a spiral-bound book offering practical planning tips for every part of a wedding, from choosing a venue, to selecting a photographer, to booking a caterer. It includes tabs for each part of the wedding planning process as well as pockets for storing brochures, fabric swatches, and anything else you need to keep neat and organized! The Planner also includes information on the metro area’s wedding vendors, who stand ready to help turn your wedding vision into wedding reality.
- Celebrity Wedding Planners Lead Crazy Lives, Need Their Own Rom-Com Immediately [Stars: Just Like Us!] (jezebel.com)
- NOM’s Brian Brown Is a Fancy, Upstanding Homophobe. This Makes Him Worse (queerty.com)
- Wedding disaster: throwing of bride’s bouquet causes plane to crash (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jay-Z & Beyonce Accidentally Offend (socialitelife.celebuzz.com)
- Choosing the Perfect Wedding Cake (shoppingblog.com)
- Marriage, Silicon Valley style: cake, ring, Web startup (arstechnica.com)