Above is an image of a Salmon dinner I prepared a couple of days ago. It took less than 17 minutes to broil in the oven.
- Seasoned with Cajun and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Mix together butter and a couple of spoons of honey to pour on the Salmon.
- Place the Salmon on the top rack in the oven. Broil for 15-17 minutes. Keep an eye on the Salmon. You don’t want it to burn.
- Served over Uncle Beans brown rice
- Saute Spinach with onions and garlic
- Dinner is served
A whole Salmon was purchased from Costco. Cost $18-20. Notice in the image it is sliced. I cut it into pieces.
The Salmon was not over seasoned, it was moist and tasty. The brown rice was firm and grainy. The Spinach was absolutely delicious.
Since Instagram and Pinterest has hit cyberspace. I noticed that I have been slacking with posting my own images on thephotographer4you® for my loyal readers to enjoy. I have come to the conclusion, as much as I like posting images to the picture sharing websites. I don’t like the ideal of not posting content on thephotographer4you®.