The food was absolutely delicious at Mikuni Japanese restaurant & sushi bar located at “The Vistas at Park Meadows” in Denver, CO. The above digital image is my favorite picture of the owners of Mikuni..they are retired and about 80+/- years old and traveling the world.
We ate to our hearts content from the lunch menu:
Photog: Delores Randall Hanging w hubby at Mikuni Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
GekkiKan Sake $I forgot…get back to ya’.
Seafood Dynamite $7
Tempora Scrimp with Green Vegetables $7
Musolino Pasta Udon noodles sauteed with tiger prawns, Alaskan snow crab, asparagus and mushrooms, tossed in olive oil and garlic $12
Lick My Chops Grilled New Zealand lamb chops coated in a spicy teriyaki glaze $ 15
- The history of Mikuni is on for the history books…we ate at 1 of 7 restaurants which are located primary in CA. The founder of the restaurant Koki Arai started the restaurant to feed his congregation of Japanese immigrants.
- What does the PP means? Purpose and Praise
- The owners are retired and enjoying their golden years….life is good at 80+/- years old for the very interesting Japanese couple.
- The son is handling the business and the couple has 4 children.
- I love sushi.
- Are you in touch with your positive Chi!