My youngest friend stayed over our home for the weekend a couple of weeks ago. Our house guest decided he would make Sunday dinner before returning to college. The Mustard Glazed Pork Chops were tender, delicious and tangy. Thank you Richard for making us lick our chops….
Richard did not want to be videotape….the photographs are step by step until the Mustard Glazed Pork Chops landed on our dinner plates. He double his ingredients for 12 porkchops.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 Cups Orange Juice – I will update the right # later
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses and ground mustard until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with sauce; turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Photo | Delores Randall