[singlepic id=690 w=320 h=240 float=center]
In case you never get the opportunity to go to an actual fashion week you can read about the glitz, glamour, clothing, makeup and skinny models who walked the runway with cat like stride. Watch hour 24 fashion television online for the latest updates and fashion scoops of your favorite designers. This website is absolutely the best I’ve have ever come across to get up to date on fashion week and the creme of the crop of designers who are slinging fashion harder than a drug dealer on a corner. I am sure it is a photographers playground with the models being dress from head to toe and their faces beat for life…..just a big old fantasy playground for fashionably conscious individuals.
Hey if your feeling creative….go into your closet and rip something up and sew it back together again…it might become the next big thing in the fashion world or make it in a tabloid magazine! We are in a recession and before the recession I could not afford the garments being modeled on the runway by the skinny models. However, I can always admire and attempt to clone the looks with what I already own in my closet. Sex and City already is giving us the 80 flashback with their gear in the Sequel.
Related articles because everyone has an opinion
- Rodarte Raids The Remnants Bin [Fashion Show] (jezebel.com)
- Fall Essentials on a Budget (thefashionator.ivillage.com)
- Fashion Week’s a Wrap: 80s Make A Comeback (blogs.smarter.com)
- Mischa Barton Is Continuing to Live a Beautiful Life (popsugar.com)
- Sex and the City the Sequel: 80s Flashback (blogs.smarter.com)
- Just Because: More Beefcake From Milan Fashion Week (socialitelife.celebuzz.com)
- Fashion Week Spring 2010: Herve Leger by Max Azria (purseblog.com)
- Madonna Sits Front Row At Marc Jacobs Show (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sugar Shout Out: Try a S’more Popsicle (popsugar.com)
- Shaila Scott replied to barb’s discussion ‘boomers’ (fashionindustrynetwork.com)
- Video: Anna Wintour’s impact on fashion (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fashion Week Street Style: How Much Did Your Outfit Cost? (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)