The secret technology dinner conversation remains a mystery and has the Internet buzzing about what was specifically discussed in between glasses of wine and food….this is one high tech dinner with some of the most innovative minds in the world.
“The president specifically discussed his proposals to invest in research and development and expand incentives for companies to grow and hire,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said.
Dinner guests at John and Ann Doerr’s house included:
• John Doerr, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
• Carol Bartz, President and CEO, Yahoo Inc.
• John Chambers, Chairman and CEO, Cisco Systems Inc.
• Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter Inc.
• Larry Ellison, Co-Founder and CEO, Oracle Corp.
• Reed Hastings, CEO, Netflix Inc.
• John Hennessy, President, Stanford University
• Steve Jobs, Chairman and CEO, Apple Inc.
• Art Levinson, Chairman and former CEO, Genentech Inc.
• Eric Schmidt, Chairman and CEO, Google Inc.
• Steve Westly, Managing Partner and Founder, The Westly Group
• Mark Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO, Facebook Inc.
[via Flickr The White House]