- The average Joe or Pookey don’t have the privileged of waiting two weeks to be detained.
- No press release and media waiting to take their picture and statement when they walked through the courtroom doors.
- Most folks with no money get a Costco attorney which is a public defender who probably prepared a few hours before the court appearance.
- The public defender and prosecutor probably go out to lunch after the judge swiftly hands down the sentence.
- A bail bond men would have not given an defendant another $100K after you jump bail the first time.
- Most folks are too embarrassed to put their jail experience on twitter because of society stereotypical attitude about folks getting locked up.
- The average joe is guilty before proven innocent.
- A bench warrant would have been issued after the first violation.
- If the average Joe or Pookey scram bracelet went off they would have been locked up.
- Most folks don’t fly abroad to avoid a court-case and show pictures of themselves doing drugs. A major NO NO…but not for Lindsay Lohan; she consider herself more important than the average working class citizen.
- The judicial system will never be fair to the average working class system as long as folks are allowed to snub it openly.
- I couldn’t sit there in the court with the word “FU” and get away with it…I would have been found contempt of court…uh huh!
- Lindsay Lohan received special treatment and more chances than Joe and Pookey from around the way!
The announcement comes mere hours after Holley publicly blasted Lindsay’s sentence, which also calls for the fallen starlet to spend a 90-day stint in inpatient rehab.
“Ms. Lohan and I are extremely disappointed in the sentence handed down by Judge Revel. We believe that the penalty is far harsher than what others would have received under similar circumstances,” Holley said in a statement Thursday. “The reality is that Ms. Lohan, like most defendants, had to balance work commitments with court requirements. To be punished so severely for doing so, particularly in light of the fact that she substantially complied with each of her probationary conditions, is harsh and unfair.”
In the meantime, LiLo — who plans to appeal Judge Revel’s ruling — will now be repped by Tiffany Feder-Cohen, who was just admitted to the bar in November.