VISUAL: You know you should file bankruptcy but you heard all the stigma bullshit that goes along with clearing yourself of the monkey on your backs. HA! You just got off from work, you decided to check your Facebook status, just got from your boyfriend/girlfriend crib, hospital visit/the night club with the overpriced drinks and food/you’re unemployed living from paycheck-and a prayer, homeless but no one really knows you were evicted/you have a love one in the hospital that you wonder how you’re going to pay the bills? Has shit really hit the fan and everyone is blaming all the shit on President Obama? HA! You step into the crib and turn on your overpriced big flat television screens on credit that you have yet to pay off placed above your fireplaces/mantles/your walls in your overpriced apartments/homes, you decide to hang out in the den and of course in your child’s room there is a 15-20 ich small flat screen television screen; and on every news channel you will hear blurring in the background as you MINDLESSLY channel surf your overpriced cable television channels. You will hear with your waxed filled ears spewed from the moist lips of the paid broadcasters ”CLASS WARFARE” while you sip on water/beer/complete household chores/figure out how you will pay next months bills/worry about how you will pay for the healthcare of a love one in the hospital and wonder how your family will simply survive through the most horrific economic climate during our generation as being the reason for #1 President Obama’s attack on the wealthy. HA! It has been alleged that the working class folks don’t pay enough in taxes and of course the 1% want to suck the life and their blood out of those 99 % folks that make meager wages. The new cover (US edition) Time magazine: “What we spend” image on the cover explains it all! There is an disparity between the haves and the have nots in this country. That has always been the case since I begin to understand the value of money.
When I look at the small stack of dollars in the photograph….that is exactly the amount that folks want to pay photographers for their services. Get the picture, this is why thephotographer4you® advocates against TFCD and free photography services to potential clients that simply for the sake of building their portfolios on the workflow, sweat and post processing editing of photographers.
What we spend was not the only text that caught my eye on the Time cover. The five things you should not buy, the extremes of extreme couponing and the decline of the Middle Class. Don’t get it twisted; these are titles that are meant to brainwash or sway some folks to not buy into the 411 of the topics. If you know like I know y’all betta clip your money saving coupons, there is a decline of the middle class and these are five things you should not buy, sponsor and pay attention to right now.
- Houses – Until the economy or those folks at the top fix the scam artist lending damage. This is a market that will remain stagnant and rightfully so…notice anyone/everyone in your backyards trying to dump the overpriced homes by way of a quick sale, foreclosure, and simply had enough of the overpriced mortgage. I got some stories for your ass. Call me..
- Cars – New cars depreciate in value as soon as you drive them off the lot. Buy a used car to simply get to point A to point Z. Screw all that luxury car bullshit. Wash the car yourself or don’t wash it at all. Don’t get it twisted cause you see the latest celebrity driving, standing in front of a overpriced imported, donated, gifted, baby momma, reality television staged wealth, tricksters, drug dealers and corporate sponsor cars that you make you LUST after that car that make you want to make a dumb down purchase. NOT! NEXT! FYI: Think practical and only drive to legitimate destinations, otherwise catch the train or bus.
- Stocks – the stock market has taken a beating and until the government and real estates commercials experts figure out who are the real business folks v. the scam artist…HA. Until jobs are circulating, we are back to a thriving economy and those folks that received a bailout realize those trillion of tarp dollars were not simply for their bank accounts and bonuses…DO NOT INVEST IN STOCKS. We are tired of Wall Street getting away with our hard earned money. YUP! F a stock unless you playing with virtual stock on Empire Avenue.
- Political “Bullshitting” from the (Republicans/Democrats) right, left wing and the media folks that are paid to say nonsense because the price is right; and most of the alleged experts that spew rhetoric for the 1% wealthy that are eluding the 99% working class into believing that the 1% wealthy should not pay their fair share in taxes. Oh yeah another thing you should not buy is that Congress should not VOTE for the “American Job Act”, cut medicare, screw your grandmothers/momma/injured friends/injured military spouses/disabled folks/mentally illed folks out of their social security/SSI benefits and continue to elude our youngsters that hang out on Facebook/Twitter/Social Media platforms doing mindless shit until they reach retirement age, folks that spew that working class folks are simply lazy, folks that balk at those who are wealthy should give back to the coffers and folks that want to appeal the taxpayers dollars on healthcare reform? Obviously folks that don’t have to worry about paying for healthcare services and healthcare do not have the same issues as the working class. HA!
- Lastly those folks that continually cause havoc, chaos that separates the ethnic groups from forming a peaceful and unified union; those that cause a disparity and separation in our free world against the LGBT Community; Backlash Against Senior Citizens; Unfair Wages Against the Working Class; Global Poverty; Companies and Communities that Practice diverse/reverse Discrimination, Communities that practice discrimination (Segregation); Those Folks that are Against Taking care of our Military Families that fought our Wars; Social Security/Medicare/Tax/Workers Compensation Benefits /Health/Tax reform/Foster Care and Adoption Reform; An Unfair Judicial and Criminal Justice System; Capital Punishment; Unity Against A Global Society; and any ism that would effect your immediate families around the globe.
Disclaimer: thephotographer4you® bantering rant against TFCD excludes legitimate non profits with verifiable 501(c) status and NGO’s. We all know that there is a stipend for photographers in their budgets at least for a plane ticket, gas, accommodation, food and photography services.
You would have to be living under a rock if you have not heard Elizabeth Warren’s original quote. Word on the street is folks are about to pounce on Warren for her candid Youtube statements?
“There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody.
You built a factory out there—good for you! But I want to be clear.
You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for.
You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate.
You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for.
You didn’t have to worry that maurauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory, and hire someone to protect against this, because of the work the rest of us did.
Now look, you built a factory and it turned into something terrific, or a great idea—God bless. Keep a big hunk of it.
But part of the underlying social contract is you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along.”
There is an debate and commentary on Google+ that made my eyes bulge this morning. Check it out!
Comments on the original please:https://plus.google.com/104147
Warren Buffet is in hot water with the wealthy croonies lurking around Wall Street, in their high priced mansions and as they try to convince themselves why they are overpaying in high priced restaurants. These folks are going after the poor lads/dolls for having a big mouth and advocating for higher taxes on the wealthy. Of course the media is spinning it that Buffet is recanting his statement…OH REALLY! As if that is suppose to make the working class change their minds. I think NOT! The audacity to think that working class folks are mindless idiots and we needed the Warren’s to tell us how poorly we are living from day to day….HA!
Design director: D.W. Pine
Director of photography: Kira Pollack
Senior Art Directors: April Bell, Emily Crawford. Christine Dunleavy, Thomas M. Miller
Graphics: Lon Tweeten
Oh my damn…the stuff we spend our money on. Dang!