Photoshop CS6 software ~ Download and install Photoshop CS6 beta
- Content-Aware Patch allows greater control by letting users select and duplicate an area of an image to fill in or patch.
- Content-Aware Move lets users select and magically move an object to a new place in the image.
You do not need a serial number to install and use the beta. Simply select “Try. I want to try Adobe Photoshop CS6 for a limited time.” in the Welcome Screen when you start the installation process. The Public Beta is available in English and Japanese and users will be required to provide an Adobe ID for login and activation.
New in this release includes a number of bug fixes from Lightroom 4, as well as new camera support for the Canon EOS 5D Mk III. Here’s a list of each fix, via theLightroom Journal:
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 and before have been restored.
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.