Katherine Jackson should be allowed to challenge her Michael Jackson’s will and make sure that things are carried out the way he would want to be in terms of his legacy. To often celebrities legal affairs land in the hands of swindlers and folks who only care about becoming wealthy off of the celebrities fame and likeness. Look at how the Martin Luther King and James Brown estate was handled after they died. It was not good at all! Thank goodness Michael Jackson mother is still alive to step in to handle his estate because we all know Michael love his mother dearly without a doubt. Lets keep her in our prayers that she remains strong enough to battle it out in the courts and to make sure those children best interest are handled correctly.
According to the Insider: Judge Mitchell Beckloff has ruled that Michael Jackson‘s mother can challenge the estate’s special administrators, John Branca and John McClain, without jeopardizing her position as a beneficiary in his will.
The document reads in part: “The court finds that the proposed pleadings at Exhibit/Tab B and Exhibit/Tab C would not be a contest within the meaning of the Trust’s no contest clause.”
- $86,000 a month for MJ’s mom, kids (cnn.com)
- Atty: Estate Deal Possible in Michael Jackson Case (abcnews.go.com)
- Michael Jackson’s mom allowed to fight for estate control (cbc.ca)
- Legal way clear to challenge Jackson executors (cnn.com)
- Judge allows Jackson estate challenge (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Jackson mother granted estate say (news.bbc.co.uk)