According to today’s New York Times:
Its circulation, 11,381, has been in decline since the end of 2007, when it was 12,360.
With an eye toward broader appeal and a bigger voice in the Washington news cycle, National Journal is retooling. Starting Monday, the magazine will have a newsstand-friendly design, shedding its academic journal look to resemble a traditional newsweekly. It will focus on political news that is more of the moment. It also will expand circulation.
A Web site, cleaner and brighter than what it replaces, will aim to post 80 news items a day with an emphasis on breaking news. And the daily print publication known for years as CongressDaily will be renamed National Journal Daily.
Why this may be a problem that is not going away overnight after the break.
Sarah Palin is running for the presidency in the next two years…..
Archie Comics had put President Barack Obama and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on the cover of ‘Archie’ issues #616 and #617. Archie Comics cover showing Obama poised to clash with Palin in midair, while another — labeled “The Fight for America!” — depicting Obama and Palin sporting boxing gloves, prepped to spar with one other. Obama is dubbed “The Chicago Kid” while Palin gets named “The Thrilla from Wasilla.”
- Carl Paladino DOUBLES DOWN On Criticism Of Sarah Palin 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Now That’s Funny: Unfortunate Newsstand Configuration Seems To Feature Sarah’s Palins (mediaite.com)
- John McCain Declines To Endorse Sarah Palin For President (huffingtonpost.com)
- Shepard Smith Re-Ups With Fox News, Will Interview Sarah Palin Election Night (mediaite.com)
- Creepy Sheriff Gives Sarah Palin Pink Underwear [Gifts] (gawker.com)