Last Minute Important Election Day Info:
1. Where is my polling place?
Check out the polling location feature on Google Maps or visit Vote411.org to find out.
2. What are the hours of my polling place?
3. How do I know what identification I need to bring with me?
View the laws in each state on Can I Vote.org.
4. Where can I get a phone number for my local election official?
Visit the Overseas Vote Foundation website.
5. How can I vote absentee?
Check out GoVoteAbsentee.org.
6. What if someone denies me the right to vote on November 4th?
If anyone tries to threaten you, or tells you something you think isn’t true, you can call the Election Protection hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683). You can also report voting problems in your state on the Election Protection website.
7. Where can I research the candidates and issues that will be on my ballot?
Visit VoteSmart.org and TheBallot.org.
*Sources: Nytimes.com, CNN.com, and Rock the Vote.
Thanks for visiting thephotographer4you®