According to David Hochman you can obtain a free Ivy League college online from some of the nations top professors. Hoffman states in his article “the most prestigious universities have been posting complete courses on the Web, tuition free. We have access to lectures, syllabuses, exams, charts, diagrams, whole textbooks even—all in the name of the OpenCourseWare movement that took off in the United States when the Massachusetts Institute of Technology began uploading classroom materials without charge in 2002.”
You can bypass all the Ivy League books. Roll up your sleeves to clean and get down to the nitty gritty. And wonder why some of us attend college in the first place, like Kia Grasty, a happy and running to the bank custodian of Penn frat houses, makes $140,000 by mopping beer from rich kids’ floors.
- Open Yale courses, check out Intro to Psychology.
- MIT Open Courseware, check out Real Estate Economics.
- Ivy League Offers False Hope to Kids It Won’t Accept (newser.com)
- What Do Selective Colleges Look for in an Applicant? More Hooks (education.com)
- College Applications – Simplified! (education.com)
- Howard Hotson: Don’t Look to the Ivy League (lrb.co.uk)
- Why You Should Root for the Ivy League Representative in the NCAA Tournament (bleacherreport.com)