For the last couple of months I decided to take an break from blogging to collect my thoughts. An blogging sabbatical. It was the best thing I could have taken for several reasons.
- Take care of my health needs and much need physical examinations.
- Spring Cleaning.
- Get organize.
- Catch up on watching television and reading books.
- Connect with folks in my various social media platforms.
- Decide what I really wanted to blog about on thephotographer4you an daily basis.
- Sista girl need an much needed break from coming up with what to blog about.
- Tune out the cyber noise and connect to reality.
- Read bloggers commentary via cyber chatter.
- Dance like no one is watching.
- Garden and plant an kitchen garden.
- Shoot paid photography gigs.
- To see if I would miss blogging everyday?
- Stopped and smell the flowers. Flowers are beautiful around this time of year.
What I’ve discovered.:
- Social media will be there no matter what and some folks will not notice that you’re even gone.
- It is OK to time out from social media and simply just be.
- Live your life, laugh out loud and love the life you’re living.
- thephotographer4you is an collection of my rantings and ravings. Folks either will read and visit at their own leisure. Or they won’t…it is OK!
It is summertime. ENJOY the summertime.