I missed watching the Victoria Secret fashion show which aired on November 30, 2010. If it was not for the internet I would miss a lot of the fashion and music award shows. I like Victoria Secret….they just sent me a birthday gift. My birthday is on New Year’s Eve….which gives a reason to celebrate extra hard with my family and wear beautiful lingerie and underwear. I have purchased a few pieces of lingerie and Miraculous bras from Victoria Secret. The lingerie can take the frequent washing and wearings. Unlike wearing a hole in a sweater…it is recommended that women and men rotate the undergarments from time to time. Did I mention the Miraculous bras are not bad either. Everything fits…no complaints from this sister girl!
Most of the time I watch videos for the purpose of viewing what is current in terms of hair styles, colors the models are wearing and I am always amazed at each model gorgoeous skin. Any women who is parading around with damn near all of her clothes off on a catwalk better have damn near perfect skin and a well toned body. I am just saying it is easier on the eyes and the mind appreciates beauty in all colors. The fashion industry seems to be a major production and it is interesting watching the performances…plus the music is hot!
- Victoria’s Secret’s Fashion Show FAILS (PHOTOS, POLL) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Candice Swanepoel, Victoria’s Secret Model (INTERVIEW) (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Katy Perry Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Performace: Video & Pictures! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Victoria’s Secret model Ebanks scores BET show (thegrio.com)
- Katy Perry Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010 Performance (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Victoria’s Secret Saves Dark Skinned Models for “Wild Things” Segment (alternet.org)
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010 Preview (cinemablend.com)