There is an urgent need for medicine in HAITI.
AID FOR AIDS International is collecting any ANTIRETROVIRAL, ANTIBIOTICS OR PROPHYLAXIS medication, before the expiration date and preferably sealed bottles.
If you or your organization have medicine to donate, please send it immediately to:
120 Wall Street, 26 Floor
New York, N.Y. 10005
or click on the following link to know our Drop off points:
Drop off points
This medication is needed urgently. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
HELP US TO SAVE LIVES IN HAITI !
What medicines can you donate
Bandage, adhesive, elastic, Gauze, bandage, with selvedge, Compress, non-sterile and sterile; Cotton wool, hydrophilic, in roll, Tape, adhesive
- MEDICAL SUPPLIES Tongue depressor, medical Thermometer, Latex Gloves, Soap
- SELECTED ESSENTIAL DRUGS
- Over the Counter medicines (OTC)
- Analgesics, Antipyretics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs:
- Drugs affecting the blood: Iron or ferrous sulphate (Feosol®, Fer-Iron®, Fer-In-Sol®), Folic Acid (FA-8®, Folacin 800®)
- Dermatological drugs (topical): – Zinc Oxide 15% (Zincofax®, Desitin®, Soothe & Cool Skin Paste®)
- Gastrointestinal drugs: – Antacids: Aluminium Hydroxide, (Alu-cap®, Alu-tab®, Dialume®), Magnesium trisilicate, Ranitidine (Zantac®)
- Prescription medicines:
- Antiallergics and drugs used in anaphylaxis:
- – Prednisone (Meticorten®)
- Anti-infective drugs :
- - antihelmintics: Mebendazole, (Vermox®)
- – Antibacterials: Amoxicillin, (Amoxil®, Trimox®); Cloxacillin or Dicloxacillin; Erythromycin, (Ery-tab®, Ery-ped®); Metronidazole, (Flagyl®); Cotrimoxazole (Bactrim®, Septra®).
- - Antifungal drugs: Nystatin, (Mycostatin®)
- - Antiretrovirals !!!
- Gastrointestinal drugs:
- Antiemetic drugs: Promethazine, (Pentazin®, Phenergan®)
- Ophthalmological preparations
- - tetracycline, eye ointment, 1% (hydrochloride)
- - gentamicin, eye drops, 0.3% (as sulfate)
- – vitamin A or Retinol
- – vitamin C (Dull-C®, Fruit-C®, Sunkist Vit C®, Vita-C®)
– Salicilic Acid (Aspirin®, Ecotrin®), Ibuprofen, (Advil®, Motrin®), Acetaminophen, (Tylenol®, Tempra®)
I discovered this Aids for AIDS poster to help save the lives of the people in Haiti with the HIV/AIDS virus while listening to DJ Baker on the Da-Doo Dirty Show